‘Remember not to give out personal information’
Online gaming is a great experience. Some things to think about:
- Who are your children gaming with online?
- What is the age of the game they are playing? They will be online with that age group.
- Games can be addictive and cause mood swings.
- Gaming is world wide. Some mass multiplayer games encourage players to join in campaigns that are based on different time zones. Young people have been known to set alarms to get up and play in the night.
- Some games are free to begin with but in game purchases can mount up.
Here are links to controlling access to games consoles and portable devices.